1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Large Club Reliable Soundcard...?

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR 3' started by S1L1C0N, Feb 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. signaturex

signaturex NI Product Owner

well that is an issue .. you should maticululously document it and get your money back. By the way .. are you running leopard.?

2. DJ James Lake

DJ James Lake NI Product Owner

No. my specs are in my signature. Windows Vista

3. signaturex

Righto .. dude it has to work the way it says its going to. It doesn't sound to me like the equipment is working how it should. 4 streams of audio shouldn't rock the boat at 44.1 what did tech/support say to you. ?

4. S1L1C0N

S1L1C0N Forum Member

Let me guess, Leopard not playing nice just yet huh, the .1 update is HUGE, close to 500mb! I'm running leopard on my setups.

5. signaturex

The leopard cat, why do they keep naming it after cats, I thought the tiger was as monsterous as one could imagine, is a leopard bigger, badder,?. What about lions, Oh my, now lion that sounds like a big one!:)

Uhm what all does it go over in the changelog .. do you have the disclosure.

6. S1L1C0N

S1L1C0N Forum Member

Sure do, but also a non-disclosure LOL

7. signaturex

what :eek: are you teasing.. .. i want to know what all they fixed in mess.

8. S1L1C0N

S1L1C0N Forum Member

Haha, I am the Operations Manager for a Mac Solutions Provider and yep we test and are lucky to be one of the ACN members that are very tight with Apple. They are fixing A LOT.

9. signaturex

have you talked to PHIL? he is deep in on his leopard right now like knee deep. I was watching the optimization thread for about four or five posts and then just got depressed. Im seeing this as apple's biggest Phuhk up ever. whaT ABOUT YOU. ?

10. gamma

gamma NI Product Owner

11. DJSoulman

DJSoulman Forum Member

Native Instruments Audio Kontrol 1 does it for me. :D

12. S1L1C0N

S1L1C0N Forum Member

I just returned mine, I couldn't use all the features with a Mac.

13. DJSoulman

DJSoulman Forum Member

Ah, I'm on PC. I don't use all the features either. Never used the dial or buttons, don't need them. But, as well as my nightclub gigs, I have a bar gig with a very crappy mixer (Behringer) with 4 crackly mic channels, being able put my mic thru the AK1 and Deck C in Traktor saved the day.

Can't fault the quality output, best soundcard I've ever used.

14. oramas

oramas NI Product Owner

i once had that card. i found that it lost connection a lot, needing to be unplugged and plugged back in for the mac recognized it again. if you are going to pay 300 bucks for a soundcard, i recommend saving a few more bucks and getting a MOTU Ultralite.

15. S1L1C0N

S1L1C0N Forum Member

I ended up going with the PreSonus Firebox, ****ing love it, and the sw mixer is great too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.