1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Library Browser in Battery

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by alpha-w, Nov 2, 2019.

1. alpha-w

alpha-w NI Product Owner

Hi,
    I am missing a browser functionality in Battery as it is offered in Massive and Absynth. I am owner of Komplete 12 Ultimate and within Battery there is no option to handle the drum sets of the different Expansions. There is also no option to filter on specific set or sound characteristics. I can only browse through the mass of kits and try to find a suitable one.

thanks

2. BenJuodvalkis

BenJuodvalkis New Member

It is lame, I agree. Quick. note that you can type the name of an expansion in the search field to only see those kits

3. EvilDragon

EvilDragon Moderator Moderator

I think the idea is to use Komplete Kontrol for that kind of browsing.

4. alpha-w

alpha-w NI Product Owner

thanks, EvilDragon, but to be honest: you can use Komplete Kontrol also for Massive, Absynth, and some other products. Nevertheless Massive and Absynth offer a really good sound browser embedded and I would expect something similar for Battery. Would be a really nice idea for an update, wouldn't it?

I think, especially for some basic characteristics based on the music style - and as mentioned for the Expansions - would be really helpful.