Loading Multiple Mappings Simultaneously

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO / TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO' started by justcharlie, Jun 17, 2014.

1. justcharlie

justcharlie NI Product Owner

Is this possible?

I have an F1 which I use Endo's 4-channel mapping on, which works great. The problem is that I can't control FX with this mapping, which is really important to me for this particular setup.

It is possible to load a second mapping at the same time, and toggle between the two by hitting SHIFT + BROWSE?

I would ideally love to have access to both Tekken's F1 mapping and Endo's at the same time. Or at least be able to switch between the two quickly.

Thanks in advance for any help!

2. DJ Freshfluke

DJ Freshfluke Traktor Mod Moderator

not really toggling... but i can imagine, you could kinda realize that with using the midi send channels... like, having one mapping send on a certain channel and the other on another channel... and then work via modifier...

3. justcharlie

What do you mean by modifier? Switch between midi send channels? Can you do that quickly from outside of the settings?

4. DJ Freshfluke

DJ Freshfluke Traktor Mod Moderator

uhm, nope. modifiers are self-defined keys that can work like shift keys (and more complex stuff). have a quick read in the manual about it.

5. justcharlie

Okay, thanks for the guidance!

6. DJ Phatso

DJ Phatso NI Product Owner