1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

LoadLibrary failed with error 87: The parameter is incorrect.

Discussion in 'STEMS' started by djquartz, Aug 9, 2016.

1. djquartz

djquartz NI Product Owner

upload_2016-8-8_17-17-11.png

This is the error when I tried to launch the stem creator tool on Windows 7. Previously it would do absolutely nothing.

2. skinswashdc

skinswashdc Well-Known Member

One thing I'm trying to find is if the stem creator tool is compatible on windows 7.

3. djquartz

djquartz NI Product Owner

I resolved my problem with the Stem creator by accident. I was having problems with Maschine 2.x after ati/amd video drive updates couple months back. I was getting a similar error with Adobe CS6 as well but it would open where the other application couldn't launch. I tried to run Traktor Scratch Pro 2.11 as a test today and it had the error as well. It launched but would crash a couple minutes later consistently.

I scoured the internet some more and got fed up. Removed all the ati/amd drivers, went down to my local computer store and bought a Nvidia GTX 1050.

It worked with everything out of the box, once the drivers were installed. No problem since, all the NI software works with no issues.

If you're having problems and you have an older amd video card, you might me sol.

My old card was a HD 7770 just incase anyone is wondering. Nothing wrong with the hardware, the problem was all in the drivers.