1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Loop Recorder Deck

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by Nicolas Buthay, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Nicolas Buthay

Nicolas Buthay New Member

I would like to have some more flexibility with the loop recorder. For example, being able to use filters / EQ to fade out the loop recorder output while I mix it with some fresh live input. The current implementation only offers volume mix. If you want to get more, right now the only way is to drag the loop recorder to a remix deck and play the sample, but I have to switch deck flavors (I don't use remix decks normally), and remap all my controls.
    It would be much easier to:
    A) have a new "loop recorder" deck flavor (offer EQ, filter, FX and other functionalities of the decks to the sound output from the loop recorder), basically making the loop recorder occupy one of the decks A/B/C/D.
    B) be able to drag-drop the loop recorder into a track Deck, somehow ensuring that it can play seamlessly synced (automatically start playing from the same position, without requiring beatmatching after transferring the sound to the track deck)

• Like Like x 1
  2. zephry

zephry NI Product Owner

Also add the midi control to select the input source! Please