1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

machine jam sequencer ?

Discussion in 'REAKTOR' started by kolta, Aug 20, 2017.

1. ricwar

ricwar NI Product Owner

I was definitely hoping it would be here by now :(

does any one know how to contact the devs at NI?

2. SupaMega+

SupaMega+ New Member

I'm really keen to see this Maschine Jam Sequencer installed and running on my setup .

Pretty please?

I really like it :)

3. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

We are the users in this forum. We are no programers. Open a ticket at support, please.

4. SupaMega+

SupaMega+ New Member

I apologise Paule for my blatant and personal, direct request to you and all of the other NI users (like myself) to program an unfinished Native Instrument tool for me.

Clearly I have missed the point of all this. Rest assured I'm the only one who doesn't get what's going on.

5. Thala

Thala NI Product Owner

i guess them found a bug that cant be fixed without fixing reaktor itself. just like the hidden and disabled scale correction of the kodiak shift sequencer?
    i will spend some beer if one gets it done...
    and no, dropping colugo_s suberb scale pro on it is no option. wanna see it fixed and know what was wrong with the snap recalls.

• Like Like x 1
  6. telecode101

telecode101 NI Product Owner

Hello all. Newbie to Reaktor here. I finally made my own synth that is actually usable and created some useable sounds. </end of self back pat!>

Anyways, I am here as I also saw that YT clip and am looking for that Jam .ism file as I own a Jam and would like to tinker with it.

Is it still not released to public? Why not? Can I get on a beta tester list to try it. I don't mind screwing up my setup.

7. parrismc

parrismc NI Product Owner

I would like to see this too. Also a Mk3 version. NI you tease.

8. Uwe303

Uwe303 NI Product Owner

it should work you just have to copy the midi preset one by one yourself in controller editor

Uwe