1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Main filetree skip

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO / TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO' started by Nitebloom, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Nitebloom

Nitebloom New Member

Helllo to you all..

I updated to 3.20 ...actually a fresh install we may call it...got mapping from my controller vendor and all is well... but the main filetree window on the left will not browse correctly, jumps folders ...will not scroll correctly with jogwheel on my controller. I though tit was the jog wheel mapping but that is all well once I select a folder and browse contents of it on the right window. This is a Reloop Jockey 3 ME it requires shift to be pressed when browsing left window and main folders, is that the problem here? the mapping is incorrect for the +shift and jog wheel function? Any help appreciated...thanks