Maschine 2 as plug in pro tools 12, sounding out of phase

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by Kdstudio75, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Kdstudio75

Kdstudio75 New Member

Hi Guys,
    I recently upgraded my mac/pro tools/interface/maschine set up.. I had an old Mac where I couldn't upgrade the OS anymore but I wanted to go to Maschine 2. It was time to upgrade the Mac anyways so I got a newer Mac Pro laptop with plenty of RAM, i7 processor etc. I am running OS 10.10.5 and loaded Maschine 2 on it. Stand alone it works great. I mainly use Pro tools so I upgraded from PT 10 to PT 12 and PT 12 works great. I write songs with Maschine 2 running as a plug in, in PT 12. I can write beats and record into the plug in and that sounds fine but when I play them back, they sound like they are out of phase or something is just wrong with the audio that I just recorded in the Maschine 2 plug in. I'll erase it and try again and same thing.. not every hit sounds out of phase so it's intermittent.. I've change the interface and i'm having the same issue so I know its not the interface.. I've changed the sampling rate and it doesn't change either.. Anyone have this issue or any suggestions would be awesome!
    Thanks,
    Kevin

2. Peter N @ NI

Peter N @ NI NI Team NI Team

3. challe

challe New Member

Im having the exact same issue.. super frustrating and an impossible workflow issue...

4. Kdstudio75

Kdstudio75 New Member

I figured it out.... I was working in Maschine with a particular sampling rate, then starting a Pro Tools session with a different sampling rate.. So in Maschine I was a 44.1k then I'd start a PT session at 96k.. I figured it out when I opened a track I worked on earlier this year and it had no issues. The song was in 44.1 and I just recently started all PT songs in 96K. Now I stick to the same sampling rate for Maschine and PT and it's all good! Hopefully this works for you challe..

5. challe

challe New Member

hey thanks but that still doesn't resolve the issue for me.. Im running both in 88.2 and its still the same issue. Cant figure it out!