1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Massive X, Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Maschine 3

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by quiet, Jan 7, 2020.

1. AndriusDK

AndriusDK NI Product Owner

Ok so nothing to expect from NI during NAMM in this regard...

2. Depka

Depka NI Product Owner

Respect for stating it this clearly finally !

• Like Like x 1
  3. Brian J.

Brian J. NI Product Owner

From the sound of it looks like another meh update.. NI is on a roll lately!

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  4. Fabian larue

Fabian larue New Member

loading Projekt Failed...what is the solution, quelle est la solution

5. D-One

D-One Moderator Moderator

"It's right around the corner" lol.

I am not expecting any big announcement during NAMM, last year was mainly about low-end budget hardware and all that hardware is still under development software-wise... but let's see.

That's not what it means. KK already has AL integration, it refers to being able to see the meter tracks on the kk hw and control levels aswell as some other basic transport control. KK is also already mappable, so you can use any MIDI device to browse, I guess a Push2 in User Mode can work.

Open a thread about your issue and share propper detail otherwise no one will be able to help.

• Like Like x 3
  6. HammyHavoc

HammyHavoc NI Product Owner

Thank you for chiming in, and thank you for your continued hard work!

Really pleased to know that deeper arrangement features are still in the works. Will be looking forward to beta testing them! :- )

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. Supercreative

Supercreative NI Product Owner

Should we talk about 4.0 and new hardware? Maybe it does help.
    Mercedes-Benz already presented the AVTR!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Bonus Beats

Bonus Beats NI Product Owner

Somebody forgot he signed the 10k hush contract lol..

9. Anton Demesmaeker

Anton Demesmaeker New Member

So sad to hear there is nothing about Maschine at NAMM 2020... I expected so bad about maschine 3.0 or a touch screen maschine hardware... (the new maschine studio), there is nothing about maschine since septembre 2018, maybe in septembre 2020 ? (by the way are they really announce komplete 13 at this date ? There is only 7 news products : super 8, modular icons, noir, mallet flux, picked acoustic, straylight... not enough to upgrade my komplete 12 ultimate collector...).

I've sold my maschine mk2 two days ago to only use my maschine mikro mk3 and take it between my bedroom studio and my mix home-studio ; I wanted to wait the end of NAMM 2020 before to plan to buy a mk3 on second hand (and the announce of 100$ upgrade).
    I sadly thing I'm going to take mk3 (on second hand of course, I don't want give any money directly to Native) because I can't wait 6 months more...

SO WHAT ARE THE ******* HAPPEN TO NATIVE INSTRUMENTS SINCE 2-3 YEARS ( year of maschine mk3/KK mk2 / Symphonic series)? Now that the low-cost hardware have been sold (A series, M32, mikro, traktor S2/S3, Komplete audio 1&2 and 6) and they made money with K12UC (
    increase of 20% for Komplete 11 and 400Euro for the new version).
    Kontakt 6.0 (10-11 years since kontakt 4, and no major developments...), traktor 3.0, Komplete kontrol 2.0 upgrade sucks, nothing about maschine 3.0, Massive X has been retarded of 9 months... So on what are they working ? Do you forget in 2017, Native Instruments has received a €50 million investment ? Where are they ?

Last edited: Jan 8, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  10. freakydinde

freakydinde NI Product Owner

they might focus on the universal platform combining maschine, traktor and komplete.

11. Depka

Depka NI Product Owner

Isn't that just a payment model with some new version of Native access ?

12. CakeAlexS

CakeAlexS NI Product Owner

Oh goodie another Maschine 3 speculation thread!

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. Anton Demesmaeker

I miss the old service center compared to Native Access...

Native said we can expect the new platform for 2020... but if you remember May 2016 we had a open letter of NI's director product for maschine (reaction thread in 2018 https://www.native-instruments.com/...r-time-for-some-communication-from-ni.337443/) and many others declarations from other services says "no worry, we can't talk about what we're doing (because you don't believe us anymore, less taks more fact), but we promises wonderfull lands in the future, and now we'll be near the consumers !!

They said than maschine and traktor will completly rewrite but it will take years before to have a complet redesign of the softwares... and in september 2019, they said "In the past, some of our teams have been working fairly separately and products have sometimes been developed with not enough collaboration and integration aspects in mind." So can we really thing a major innovation for 2020 ?

https://www.native-instruments.com/forum/threads/open-letter-to-the-maschine-community.270814/ (May 2016 for Maschine)
    https://www.digitaldjtips.com/2018/04/traktor-pro-phased-new-hardware-software-announced-2018/ (May 2018 Future of Traktor ; I didn't find the original post).
    https://www.native-instruments.com/forum/threads/a-message-from-native-instruments.361065/ (September 2019 for Native One)
    https://www.native-instruments.com/forum/threads/a-message-from-traktor.361515/ (September 2019 for Traktor)

14. CakeAlexS

CakeAlexS NI Product Owner

Fake news.
    They are conspiring with the Clintons and Obama's.
    We already know they've hired a scrum of aliens from Venus and they're building in surveillance systems into the record and play buttons.
    I'd post a meme to prove it but the global elite may identify me.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. Anton Demesmaeker

16. macchinista

macchinista NI Product Owner

"Build it and they will come".......... or will they? :cool:

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Hit-Man

Hit-Man NI Product Owner

How does 'Auto-Growing Patterns' work?

18. quiet

quiet NI Product Owner

A Typo... you mean out of all the possible keys .. Someone accidentally hit a slash / and a three 3 ...
    Or you mean an editing error... like yes it was in there and we aren’t ready to announce anything yet...

I know... I know... semantics
    But it’s just so hard to trust anything NI says anymore. Why can’t you just be honest with loyal customers.... those that are still here... in this forum especially.. are here to be positive.. and wish NI all the best.. the ones who don’t care left Maschine long ago!....

Boo hoo I know.. poor me right?

• Like Like x 1
  19. freakydinde

freakydinde NI Product Owner

i left maschine but i'm stil there to see how things are going, i'm far more positive since i don't wait for anything anymore, if one day NI shine again i'll pleased to jump in, then for now there is many others options available.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Deepmind

Deepmind New Member

Maybe maschine 3.0 will be released in September 2020.
    Take a look at the line graph below.
    maschine-3.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2