1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Maschine+ decksaver and hardcase bag

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by djadidai, Nov 12, 2020.

1. djadidai

djadidai NI Product Owner

Last edited: Nov 12, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. RedBeer’t

RedBeer’t New Member

Nice I got the cover from decksaver, as well. The udg cases are fine but what I don’t like about them is that they haven’t any room for the cables, certainly now you nee to bring the adapter with this one

3. GoKeez

GoKeez NI Product Owner

Decksaver + Hardshell Dj Backpack FTW.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. djadidai

djadidai NI Product Owner

Yo! I guess u can fit the cable bcs the bag takes m+ with decksaver on it so i assume if u take off the power-thingy on the adapter you could fit the cable. There’s like 1,5 cm headroom, so with or without decksaver i guess it will fot. I’ll try it:)