1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Maschine Jam Ableton 10 Template PROBLEM

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by Gōreme, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Kaldosh

Kaldosh NI Product Owner

Wow , that would be awesome Thanks !!
    By the way, I didn't find any way to donate on you page, is this missing or I didn't find it ?

2. gummi

gummi NI Product Owner

It is just missing - never thought that someone would be donating anything for these hacks. :)

3. Kaldosh

Kaldosh NI Product Owner

Well, in the long run and if you keep improving it you should, I'll surely contribute.
    Also if you are as fond as I am of this device , I have plenty of ideas that I'll be happy to share , kelp up the good work, your template is great :thumbsup:

4. Tom Burnell

Tom Burnell NI Product Owner

Hi - I was wondering if it was possible to have the same workflow for SOLO and MUTE using ableton template as it is with Jam/Maschine. I created this post...
    https://www.native-instruments.com/...ith-maschine-jam-template-for-ableton.372653/
    Do you think this would be relatively straightforward?

I downloaded your project and was pleased to see .py files. Do you also have the original unedited .py files? Are you able to provide them or explain how you got them from the .pyc files?