Maschine Jam not working with Asio Balance anymore?

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by Don D'vil, May 18, 2019.

1. Don D'vil

Don D'vil NI Product Owner

Hello mates, it's been some time since I have used Maschine and I decided to give it a go on a new project I'm working on. Ever since I got my MPC Live Maschine has played less and less a role in my production. And now when I want to incorporate it into the workflow new issues arise! The last time I used Maschine everything worked fine and dandy. That has to be at least six months or so ago. Today I go to use Jam with Studio and Jam starts wigging out. I restart Maschine several times, unplug Jam from my USB strip and reconnect it. It still acts crazy then I disconnect it from the strip with my ASIO interface and Jam acts fine. My computer says it's working properly but everytime I connect it with ASIO it wigs out! Has something changed with the driver set up since they introduced the MK3 interface? Here yet another reason I use NI less and less.

Any input please!

2. Don D'vil

Ironically I notice they have launched a new interface for Kontact or Komplete. Any thoughts or suggestions pls!

Cheerz!

3. Don D'vil

Disregard!
    After updating Control Editor Jam is not tweaking however I can not change TEMPO with the knob. Have they removed tempo change from the hardware? I'm sorry but I think Maschine has become somewhat outdated for me personally.

Good luck to you all!

4. Don D'vil

After full system reboot things are back to normal. Phew!!! that's bit much for me! In all that time I was able to lay out the tracks and the samples I needed using the MPC Live. NI gotta get it together!