Mojave and audio 8dj?

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO / TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO' started by sintetiko, May 29, 2019.

1. sintetiko

sintetiko New Member

hello does anyone know where I can find some patch or solution so that I mojave in mac ox I correctly detect the audio 8 dj? thank you

2. wapperen

wapperen NI Product Owner

Having problems installing the drivers? Be sure not to forget to allow the "unsigned" driver during installation....

3. sintetiko

sintetiko New Member

I have not tried it yet because I got the macbook and it has a thinderbolt port and I ordered a converter for usb. But I have read that the audio 8 stopped being compatible from the "captain" update. Do you know about this problem? ? Thank you very much for your answers

4. wapperen

You're right, it's not supported but it works fine under mojave 10.14.5 and my macbook pro 13 inch late 2015 and the latest traktor version, but in my case the audio 8 dj is connected on a usb 3.0 port.

But be sure not to discard the unsigned driver warning while installing youre audio 8 driver. You have to manually allow it in your system prefs/securiy settings!

Good luck!

5. dahc04

dahc04 NI Product Owner

I think i may have discarded the driver , how do you manually allow it?

6. wapperen

Step 1: remove the driver....(niusbaudio****, if i'm correct, google the location)
    Step 2: reinstall, and be sure to follow these steps (same principle) ->

Good luck,

gr Henri