1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

More modifiers please!

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by DiscoPoelie, Nov 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DiscoPoelie

DiscoPoelie NI Product Owner

I am running out of modifiers!

Ok, i'm not allready run out, because I just started mapping, but I am allready hitting a brick wall when thinking out something usefull ;)

The reason is that me and my collegue-DJ are using a Novation Nocturen, a KorgPad, a HC4500 and last but not least a Xone 3D.

At first we mainly used the Xone 3D, and used the Korgpad and nocturn for situations where the Xone 3D was impossible (Clubs and bars with fixed installation, or gigs with multiple DJs. But we discovered that we would be far more flexible when we combine all 3 midi controllers. And the HC4500 can serve for deck C+D.

Maybe overkill, but that's my own problem. But a few extra modifiers should be possible. 32? 16 would be nice too. and very difficult to run out of. 32 would give unlimited possilities

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.