1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Must be my internal soundcard...

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO / TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO' started by djmgj, Sep 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djmgj

djmgj NI Product Owner

howdy, i use TSP 1.2.4, the external soundcard i use is the one in my zero4, what i do at times is use the internal soundcard to edit tracks and store hotcues, loops, etc. when i dont feel like doing that work standing infront of my booth.

the problem;

when using the crappy internal soundcard when i load a track into the decks at any given time the tracks will start RAPIDLY playing in reverse, as if someone is doing a heavy spinback on a record if i was using timecode. ims sure its the soundcard because it does not happen when using my zero4.

has anyone had a problem similar to this that can verify that its the soundcard?

thanky thanks.

2. djjasoncarroll

djjasoncarroll NI Product Owner

I'm pretty sure were on 1.2.6 have u updated and tried that ? Also the spin back thing could be dirty needles or connections I had that problem one gave everything a good clean never had it since

3. lethal_pizzle

lethal_pizzle NI Product Owner

install asio4all

4. djmgj

djmgj NI Product Owner

this only happens when i play in internal mode, when using timecode with my zero4 soundcard it doesnt happen, hence wondering if its just my shitty internal soundcard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.