New Library Management

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO / TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO' started by thirdletterc, Jun 13, 2019.

1. thirdletterc

thirdletterc New Member

is there any word on crates, sub-crates smart playlists??????

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kn4llFr0sch

Kn4llFr0sch NI Product Owner

So many threads here. Use search function.
    We wont open a new thread on this...

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. thirdletterc

thirdletterc New Member

U know what? maybe i wasn't clear. Since you need more words, i was asking if ANYONE heard of or knew of any information about Traktor implementing these functions like other software. I'm not asking how to manage my library Guy. Traktor needs to update it's library system. Now do you know of any previous threads that gives a date when these functions will be added????? cuz i didn't see them or hear of this news.

OR, if there actually is a thread with this info, would you like to direct me to it????? i know how to use a computer. If you're not gonna help anybody you can keep your reply's KN4fjldsafj; whatever name is.

4. Kn4llFr0sch

Kn4llFr0sch NI Product Owner

Do you, thisjxkrkyk (whatever name is) rly think that if anyone heard any information about these long requested things they wont share here???

And you didnt ask for help. you just asked a (dumb) question. Everyone knows that NI has to update library. And Nobody heard of any information.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. jimmyv

jimmyv NI Product Owner

What's wrong with the library that it needs updating? It's a serious question. I'm perfectly happy with it. Plain, simple, and straight forward what else is needed?

Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
  6. Anti-Skating

Anti-Skating NI Product Owner

Maybe you’re happy, but smart crates/playlists are pretty much essential/obvious/basic functionality these days.

Once you find the power of them, there is no going back.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Vinyl Tap

Vinyl Tap NI Product Owner

8. wapperen

wapperen NI Product Owner

9. Sussudio

Sussudio NI Product Owner

Actually that video shows us that the basic routines for smart playlists are already in the software. NI just forgot to make them user customizable.

Programmingwise it would not be so hard to allow users to setup which columns should transfer into these smart playlists instead of using just the fixed set NI thinks are important.

Why do I have to use artists, releases, labels and genres? Why can't I just hide releases and labels, that I do not use? Why can't I hide also "Stems", "Remix sets" and "Samples", that I don't use. They are just taking up space and making me scroll too much during gigs.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Vinyl Tap

Vinyl Tap NI Product Owner

^Truth.