1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

New User Block for Sale:Outsomn Cirrus.Core Cloud Granulizer

Discussion in 'REAKTOR' started by Joey Valizan, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Joey Valizan

Joey Valizan NI Product Owner

I have decided to take the plunge and post a User Block on GumRoad:

https://gumroad.com/l/cirruscore

Audio demos are here: https://soundcloud.com/outsomn/sets/native-instruments-reaktor-cirrus-core-audio-demo

Introducing Outsomn Cirrus.Core Cloud Granulizer:
    Cirrus.GrainSS.png

Audio can be repitched, reversed, time-stretched, and stuttered. and beat delayed. Grain Core comes with A/B/C modulation, modulation bypassing, and a power button to bypass incoming sound. Incoming pitch can be key tracked with a MIDI device and fine-tuned. Several parameters have jitter knobs which allow for random modulation to be introduced without an external CV signal. Incoming audio can be manually delayed for special effects and the audio buffer can be frozen for independent use. Core also offers an auxiliary input and mono input accessibility. An experimental feature, VCA IN, can be used to drive sound with CV sound for granular synthesis.

The cost is a modest 12 dollars. This is the culmination of several years of granular synthesis research work in my spare time. In these trying-a$$ times, please consider purchasing this user block. I have included several rack demos including use as beat manipulation effect and sound synthesis in the package.

Thank you all!

Last edited: Nov 22, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. willieraylewis

willieraylewis NI Product Owner

For some reason I can't purchase. I enter in all the payment info, then it gives me a captcha, then after I answer the captcha, i hit purchase and for a split second it says "processing," then it says "the products variants have changed, please refresh the page" then I try it again, and same thing. Tried with both PayPal and credit card and the same thing happens... anything I'm doing wrong?

3. Brett Lavallee

Brett Lavallee NI Product Owner

I had bad luck buying something on gum road recently, it came up as a fraudulent purchase and the bank put my card on hold. This block looks great though.

4. Joey Valizan

I am unsure why you are getting this error. The file is uploaded and published, i'll have to contact support. Just curious what browser are you using, they'll likely ask this.

I've never had an issue, but it depends on the bank and the product, I suppose.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Brett Lavallee

It’s a crappy payroll card, not a real debit card, that’s why. Clarifying because I don’t want to scare anyone from purchasing. I will try using PayPal later.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Brett Lavallee

I got the same error message, the product's variants have changed.

7. Joey Valizan

I'm working with gumroad to get this resolved. Sorry guys!

8. Brett Lavallee

Google chrome is my browser

9. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

Joey, you can ask Jonathan Tremblay, start a conversation with him.
    He's also part of gumroad.

10. Joey Valizan

Gumroad gave a solution. I will try it as soon as I'm back home.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Joey Valizan

Alright the issue has been resolved. You can now purchase the block!

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. Joey Valizan

Just an update: I added some insane sound generator racks for those who purchase this block. Here is a picture:

rack-sound generator.JPG

New purchasers of my block will receive 3 different variations of this rack and the CHROMA instrument(Modern Comb effect block). It's available in the user library, but for ease of use, I just included it in the purchase. The sound generator racks are pretty crazy sounding. I will be posting Soundcloud demos tomorrow so you can get an idea of what it can do. Think of it as a mixture of Space Drone, Skrewell and Metaphysical Funktion!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

Nice!!

14. Joey Valizan

So you can find the audio demos here:
    https://soundcloud.com/outsomn/sets/chroma-core-block-rack-demos

I made some slight changes to the racks that will be reflected in future purchased zip file. Updates to this block will be announced here for the time being and a link to a source file is also provided in the readme.txt file, which is included in the zip package. More security will be added as needed. I do ask that purchasers do not share this information freely. :)

15. Joey Valizan

Hey guys, I will be offering a 40% discount (now $7.21) on the Cirrus.Core Block Package until December 31st. I am finalizing updates this week and they will likely be ready by early next week. Please remember, that even if you purchase it now you will still have access to it when it is released through a link provided in the zip file.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Joey Valizan

• Like Like x 1
  17. Joey Valizan

Hey Everyone, I just uploaded the newest update to Cirrus.Core Block (v1.6).

cirrus.core - opti package.png
    Introducing the Cirrus.Core-Opti variation. It's a more optimized version that offers a slightly more compact size and lower cpu usage. The 1.6 update also includes a few more racks for you to play around with and some slight GUI updates. Remember that this package is still available at a 40% discount through the month of December. Thanks everyone and Happy Holidays!