1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Solved NI have massive issues with Kontakt 6 or so it seems

Discussion in 'KONTAKT' started by Steven White, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Steven White

Steven White New Member

Firstly I would like to know why the latest vrs of Kontakt Player 6 seems to be a Beta vrs download that is due to expire after a given period. Mine is down to 13 days. Secondly I would like to know whey it is not working as it should with my Session Horns Pro. This player vrs seems to corrupt my DAW with extended, massive download times and problems when I come to save projects with more than 1 instance of Kontakt in them. Sometimes they do not save at all and just crash. Problem seems to be the extensive amount of time required to load the Sample data. It takes forever or it could be that they just released the wrong vrs as a update?????

2. Blindeddie

Blindeddie NI Product Owner

Download the 6.4.1 update released yesterday... will fix the Beta issue, not sure about the loading time, I did not experience issues with 6.4 in regards to that.

3. Jeremy @ NI

Jeremy @ NI Support Team NI Team

Hey Steven,
    Blindeddie's right, the 6.4.1 version is ready to download in Native Access. It will fix the beta message. Not sure that your issue was due to this 6.4 version. If it's still a problem with 6.4.1 please get in touch with us through this typeform and please include the result of the support tool so we can look into it :
    https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003345398

• Like Like x 2
  4. yab007

yab007 New Member

I loaded my old projects. But kontakt plays long notes in places where it shouldn‘t. What can i do. Is there a way to downgrade to the older version.

5. Jeremy @ NI

Hey Yab007.
    Did you update to 6.4.1 ?

6. yab007

yab007 New Member

Iam trying it now. Thanks for your help.

7. Sergio Gomez

Sergio Gomez New Member

I tried Downloading the new update for kontakt and it's not working. It downloads and says it's installed but then when i close native access and reopen it still appears in the not installed products. can anyone help. I have room in my c drive

8. Blindeddie

Blindeddie NI Product Owner

did you check the version number of Standalone and VST? and when you installed was either standalone or an VST instance open? also, did you uninstall the previous version before upgrading? not that you have to, just asking...

9. Jeremy @ NI

Hey Sergio, it seems to be another type of issue. Please contact my colleagues through this typeform :
    https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002705378

10. Chrisly Reecly

Chrisly Reecly New Member

I have the same issue. I'm down on 12 days. Will this generate any problems after those 12 days expire? In my access there's no 6.4.1 available.

11. EvilDragon

EvilDragon Moderator Moderator

Uninstall Kontakt completely and reinstall. Should be 6.4.1 then.

12. TechLo

TechLo NI Product Owner

I can't even get Kontakt 6.41 to play a sample in sampler mode unless Sample Loop is turned on and then nothing loops in sequence right.

13. Et_Voila

Et_Voila NI Product Owner

...had the expire in 10 days "thing"...
    Downloading and installing the 6.4.1 now...
    Praying...
    Ok: Seem all right. Gotta check this in a better way later on :/
    Good luck to you all...

Last edited: Sep 5, 2020
  14. Πανος Τσαμης

Πανος Τσαμης New Member

the latest version of kontakt crashing cubase ...please help..all older project cannot open with kontakt inside...

15. Jeremy @ NI

16. Πανος Τσαμης

Πανος Τσαμης New Member

i already done before 3 days and i am waiting..

17. Jeremy @ NI

Can you send me your ticket number by private message ?

• Like Like x 1
  18. Πανος Τσαμης

Πανος Τσαμης New Member

ticket?

Native never send me ticket num for my issue ?before a week send them ni support info zip file that they request and lam waiting without any update???

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2020
  19. Jeremy @ NI

There should be a request number in the initial email. Can you send me the email address of your NI account by direct message then ?

20. Πανος Τσαμης

Πανος Τσαμης New Member

is there a way to down load previous updates for kontakt?Version 6.2.2?