1. IMPORTANT:
    We launched a new online community and this space is now closed. This community will be available as a read-only resources until further notice.
    JOIN US HERE

NKS User Library

Discussion in 'KOMPLETE KONTROL SERIES' started by Kymeia, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Christos Adamos

Christos Adamos NI Product Owner

Remove only the exclamation mark from dll, not the number 2, so the full dll name must be "Xpand2.dll"

2. Lab Rat

Lab Rat NI Product Owner

That was a typo. I meant Xpand2.dll.

3. Drifter

Drifter NI Product Owner

4. Christos Adamos

For xpand2 i use the following name folders.
    All artwork goes to: C:\Users\Public\Documents\NI Resources\image\airmusictech\xpand-2
    But MST_logo and MST_plugin goes also to: C:\Users\Public\Documents\NI Resources\image\xpand2
    dist_database files goes to C:\Users\Public\Documents\NI Resources\dist_database\airmusictech\xpand-2
    This worked for me and i hope that works for you too

5. Drifter

Drifter NI Product Owner

Is there anything for RC-20 Color?

6. Christos Adamos

• For VHS Audio Degratation Suite only half of knobs are exposed for NKS integration, so not so useful for NKS
    • Isotop Vinyl doesn't have any presets and it's easy to map it with your own way
    • For RC-20 i see that all knobs, sliders and buttons are exposed and responds pretty well. I don't have it but the demo version is for 10 days, so i will convert it soon for you

• Like Like x 1
  7. AcidAlex303

AcidAlex303 NI Product Owner

I made some free NKS libraries for ya'll :cool:

Instruments:
    Phoscyon
    ABL3

Effects:
    A1TriggerGate
    kHs Trance Gate
    kHs Reverser
    tkDelay
    TSE R47 (awesome free RAT distortion pedal emulation, works great with ABL3!)

Download from my dropbox:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kxb3xo2z0dnc0e2/AAAe1Z8U0t0VdLM2-55Fdl7Ma?dl=0

I'm working on a few more at the moment, including Polyverse Gatekeeper.

Cheers
    Alex

• Like Like x 1
  8. Drifter

Drifter NI Product Owner

How many people here use RC-20?

9. Christos Adamos

• Like Like x 1
  10. Drifter

Drifter NI Product Owner

11. Drifter

Drifter NI Product Owner

Thank you also

12. Christos Adamos

You're welcome
    I made it myself. Kymeia has very clear instructions for how to convert your own favorite VST to NKS
    You can go on first page and take a look in to Kymeia's repository. There you can find some ready to go NKS conversions from users, and also the instructions in a txt file. I hope that helps

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Drifter

Drifter NI Product Owner

Alright there are a couple NKS packs I may make then. Did you use photoshop to edit them? I wonder if anyone here uses output portal. Also Lié for expressive E would be a useful pack. Getting previews would be difficult though

14. Christos Adamos

Yes. For artwork you need a good photo editing software like photoshop or Gimp wich is a good alternative and also its free. I don't experiment (yet) with Portal and Lie but maybe in future if i found enough free time.

15. Drifter

Drifter NI Product Owner

You are thinking of getting a Touché?

Also I may change the right hand screen and text for the RC-20 Color

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

16. Christos Adamos

One of my friends he has it. Very interesting, but as i said before, not enough free time this period to experiment a little bit
    For RC-20 i make it for you since i don't have it (yet) I convert it with demo version. I hope that works ok for you and of course you can modify it with any way you want

17. Drifter

Drifter NI Product Owner

Thank you again. The RC-20 I appreciate, and it works very well. I was only thinking of making a slight change for the right screens visuals. If there is nothing for LFOtool I may make a graphic for it.

18. Christos Adamos

Of course you can. Nice idea for the LFO tool. Can you send me the new artwork when you have ready?

19. Drifter

Drifter NI Product Owner

Okay

20. Andreph

Andreph New Member

For all those having issues with LABS, I edited the image & dist_database files and it seems to work for me. I think KK & maschine have issues with labs because the plugin launches as "Spitfire Audio - Labs" and after a couple of seconds switches to LABS so I just created another set of files so that either way it opens up correctly. There are no preset files, just unzip the archives into the correct folder and replace existing

I think Drifter and Christos Adamos may have been looking for a fix for this.

I think I forgot to attach the file lmao. It wont let me upload here so I'll attach a Dropbox link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qcgnhtqm734nfhk/LABS - FIX.zip?dl=1

Last edited: Oct 16, 2019