NKS User Library

Discussion in 'KOMPLETE KONTROL SERIES' started by Kymeia, Oct 27, 2015.

1. pranaearth

pranaearth NI Product Owner

I'm looking for Pendulates' big brother Generate. Does anyone know if someone has done an NKS for this?

2. s_aizawa

s_aizawa NI Product Owner

Here is the NKS pack for K1v, including all the multi presets, all the tags, previews, knob mapping, etc.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cb5nq8kxewgcil9/AACoTtjcBI2tWppgaB5GBm0pa?dl=0

It took a while due to the complex elements of the multis.

One note: the Character tags for singles are not perfectly matched with those of multis. Multis are now more complete with Character tags than singles. Sorry for this inconsistency, but it is so time-consuming... I will update singles as well with more comprehensive Character tags, but I want to update Arcade before that.

K1v multi.png

• Like Like x 3
  3. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

Yes I posted one a few pages back

haven't had time to convert all the presets though so this is the mapping and database files/thumbnails - too many presets to do by hand for me! I tend to use Generate to create my own patches anyway - I have included some of those

4. CubaseThomas

CubaseThomas NI Product Owner

Thank you so much! I will try it right now! :thumbsup:

5. pranaearth

pranaearth NI Product Owner

Thanks!
    I missed it scanning through the posts

6. Vagus

Vagus NI Product Owner

So this to a long time. A little help from Preset Magicican (only found 158 previews, and five banks, so had to manually create the rest), but a fair amount of messing around with Hex editors to edit and create banks. As long as PM can find at least one preset, you can create multiple banks - I may have only just figured out how to do this).

Anyway, V.09, because this synth is a memory hog, and even my 48gb machine has some issues. Great Synth, so worth the effort. Standard mapping, previews for 98% of sounds - the rest will come tomorrow, and I'll update the download. Feel free to share and host.

Softube's Parallels

I'm also nearly done with BT Phobos. Just need to hack the bank creation.

7. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

Made a template for VitalAudio Vital - a cool new Wavetable synth with free and paid options https://vital.audio

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/knktbyejyk2f861/AADEpF-Y7HIPaXgeaTr8wyYUa?dl=0

The template includes all image and database files needed for Komplete integration and a controller template to get people started on saving out their own presets for this.

Had to make some pragmatic decisions about the optimal layout for controls so this is a WIP - I didn't map everything as it would take up too many user pages (ie too much menu diving), as always there's a tradeoff between usability and comprehensiveness. So please let me know if you have better ideas.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Vagus

Vagus NI Product Owner

Here's the previews and some more graphics.

Attached Files:

9. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

Thanks - I did do the graphics but alternative versions are also appreciated - I haven't exported presets yet - don't really have time to save one by one and I don't want to accidentally release presets that I have that may be for the paid version and not the free one anyway (I can't tell which ones are just in the free release)

10. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

Just corrected a mistake with the mapping for OSC 2 in the template

11. Vagus

Vagus NI Product Owner

I've done the presets for the free version, but I'm rubbish at templates, so mine are always without tagging, and I let people do their own mapping. Happy to upload if you want those.

12. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

That was quick - I guess those are OK to share - thanks - I can add tags and reup if you like

13. Vagus

Vagus NI Product Owner

Here you go - previews attached. I also got some amazing help with BT Phobos, so I'd expect that tomorrow, and a finalised Parralels.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

Thanks that's great - I can tag them and sort out the template then I'll put them with the rest and we have a complete package

15. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

Last edited: Nov 29, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

Just updated the template and free pack NKS patches to include additional controls for the comb and formant filters

17. Vagus

Vagus NI Product Owner

Awesome work. Going to get finished off with BT Phobos later this afternoon.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Vagus

Vagus NI Product Owner

Now then - for anyone that owns BT Phobos - here's V1 of the NKS pack, including all presets, previews and banks, as well as images.

If anyone can help me to get the main image to display, you'll end nine months of frustration. Every other images works for me except the man MST_Artwork.

This doesn't have tagging, because there's over 700 presets, and I've not managed to do that yet, but I will get that done next weekend.

BT Phobos NKS Pack

19. Vagus

Vagus NI Product Owner

As you can see from the attached- having only one plugin that doesn't have an image is making me itchy!

Attached Files:

• OCD.png
      OCD.png
      File size:
      2.8 MB
      Views:
  20. Andre Louis

Andre Louis NI Product Owner

Hi. Today I heard of a free synth from Cherry Audio that I thought sounded interesting. The synth is called Surrealistic MG.
    I had a look through the forum before asking but didn't find any NKS presets for it, so two questions.

1. Has anyone heard of it? Linked below, and:
    2. Are there NKS presets for it that someone could please direct me to, if possible?

Thanks for any help.

https://www.pluginboutique.com/products/7117-Surrealistic-MG-1-Plus-Synthesizer