1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Pin (lock) Note Repeat on Mikro MK3

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by Marty J, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Marty J

Marty J New Member

Is there a way to pin or lock the Note Repeat function on a Maschine Mikro MK3?

Thanks for any help you can provide!

mjv

• Like Like x 1
  2. Leif Hallberg

Leif Hallberg NI Product Owner

I'd like to know that aswell but I don't think that's possible.

3. René must be Unique

René must be Unique NI Product Owner

I do not think that is possible with the Mikro MK3.

René

4. PooFox

PooFox NI Product Owner

Really?! I pretty much always used note repeat pinned on my mk1. And I could have sworn it was doing it when I first got my mk3, but not anymore...

5. René must be Unique

René must be Unique NI Product Owner

You can still lock the note repeat on the Maschine MK3.

Press and hold the note repeat button on the hardware.
    Then press button 1 (above the left screen) note RPT

R R R R R R E E E E E P P P EEEE A A T T T :)

René

6. PooFox

PooFox NI Product Owner

Thanks, but not on the Mikro mk3...

7. nilssanders

nilssanders New Member

I also hate it! Why isn't there a way to lock the note repeat with the mikro mk3? Maybe as a choice in the preferences? It a nightmare playing life and have to hold Note repeat and change the speed with the same hand. Changing to the keyboard mode is also no option having no access to the other drum sounds anymore. sad.

8. InvokeMusicINVK

InvokeMusicINVK New Member

Select the sound, then SHIFT + NOTE REPEAT will lock/pin. Then use the BROWSE button to dial in the rate/speed. The Mikro MK3 will switch to keyboard mode, allowing you the abliity to select a different pitch of that sound. ....this i've tested and approved :)

9. Blindeddie

Blindeddie NI Product Owner

Just to clarify this, when hitting Shift + Note Repeat, you are actually going into ARP mode, you are not specifically locking Note Repeat (That is why it switches to KB mode) For the Mikro, there is no Lock for Note Repeat in Pad Mode... just an FYI...

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. MOLIZCOOL

MOLIZCOOL NI Product Owner

Fortunately I got some rocks I brought back from the beach. Working well and kind of an avant-garde style.