1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

playlist wont load ! ******URGENT ******

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by migsk8, Jul 8, 2012.

1. migsk8

migsk8 Forum Member

so all my playlist disappeared out of nowhere and when i go to my back up folder it only loads up one playlist, i had like 15 or so, and it calls it by the wrong name. what the hell is going on ! i have a gig tomorrow and it took me way too long to sort through all that music ! no i did not back up my playlist manually because i thought it did that every time i closed traktor. also yes my music is all there its just not in my playlist. there is absolutely nothing under my playlist section

2. TomDooley0075

TomDooley0075 NI Product Owner

Don't import a single playlist, go to the backup folder and import the last collection instead...

3. migsk8

migsk8 Forum Member

my music collection is there, just my whole list of playlist is not present anymore, so none of the music is sorted

4. DJ Freshfluke

DJ Freshfluke Traktor Mod Moderator

+1

the collection.nml contains all playlists. backups of it are created automatically after every session and can be found in ...My Documents\Native Instruments\Traktor 2.x.x\Backup\Collection