1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Product says 50% off but it's not

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by HyperNova, Nov 18, 2020.

1. HyperNova

HyperNova New Member

Hey all,

Guitar Rig 6 has a 50% off label on it yet it is still full price. Anyone know why ?

2. Jimmy Belle

Jimmy Belle New Member

Yup I noticed that too. Image from their sale page: https://imgur.com/a/P249Eqj

Maybe it gets applied on checkout. Can anyone confirms this? Or maybe it's just an error listing. I noticed some other products with a % discount tag but they were still full price.

3. Jimmy Belle

Jimmy Belle New Member

Looks like they removed the 50% tag and replaced it with "NEW" I'm guessing they screwed up and put the wrong tag on. No sale for Guitar Rig 6 unfortunately.

4. Matt @ NI

Matt @ NI Support Team NI Team

Yes, it looks like there was some hiccups when we released the offer and we noticed Guitar Rig 6 Pro had the wrong label. It was fixed on Wednesday night I believe but apologize for the confusion on this one.