1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Quickly assigning one Timecoded player to different decks?

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO / TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO' started by garysulter, Jan 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garysulter

garysulter NI Product Owner

In T3 you used to be able to quickly assign the timecode to a different deck ie. If I was playing timecode in deck A, it was simply one click to change that timecoded player to Deck b ... Is this still possible? I only ask because tonight early doors one drunkl clubber through a pint of water at her fella, which missed and nicely bathed a DVJ... Hence, not working, This means for the duration of the night I ran 1 Timecoded player on A and internal on B... Not easy with how rubbish the pitch bend is internally at the moment lol, luckily it was a student night so mainly talking and chopping but on a weekend it would be handy if this happened again to be able to switch without going into the settings.... Is this possible? Does this even make sense? :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.