1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Massive X, Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Roland Cloud TB-303 not working

Discussion in 'KOMPLETE KONTROL SERIES' started by energydat, Apr 5, 2019.

1. energydat

energydat New Member

All Plugins of the Roland Sound Cloud does work with KK. Unfortunately the latest Plugin TB-303 does not.

Even if it does Show up in the Startup-Screen and gets scanned- the Plugin does not Show up

Any Suggestion?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

2. JesterMgee

JesterMgee NI Product Owner

Windows/Mac?

Keep in mind that the Mac versions of some of the plugins only support VST3 or AU, neither of which work with KK.

3. energydat

energydat New Member

Windows 10

4. energydat

energydat New Member

The TB303 get scanned as VST2 in the Startup Screen of KK, but is not in the pluginlist

5. JesterMgee

JesterMgee NI Product Owner

Yeah not sure about that then. Can you open it in any other DAW (do you have one) ?

6. energydat

energydat New Member

Cubase / Wavelab all working with the Plugin

7. trusampler

trusampler NI Product Owner

when the OP says work, are you saying they are NKS supported? I wasn't aware of Roland Cloud supporting NKS..

8. energydat

energydat New Member

?

9. robertroff

robertroff NI Product Owner

I contacted Roland Cloud support about how the 303 VST2 doesn't show up in Maschine on Windows (and at first it didn't show in Bitwig but then started to work magically), and they said they only test I think three DAWs and so they aren't interested in solving the issue.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2019
  10. shamoo!

shamoo! NI Product Owner

Get blue cat audios patch work v2 and you can load the vst3 version of the tb303 into maschine, map the knobs as you like and save the preset. Job done

Another vst3 wrapper might work too if you have the cash for bc patchwork. But the vst2 version of the TB won't load even in a wrapper, at least from my experience.

11. Blindeddie

Blindeddie NI Product Owner

try running KK as as administrator...right click --> run as administrator. had some issues with some plugins I bought recently that would not show up in any Daw/App I have, ran these apps as Admin and "POOF" they appeared... and I have purchased other plugins from the same company and not had to run as admin to get them to register, so you never know!!!

Peace,

Blindeddie