Solved scene view resetting if zoom value is greater than 1 scene.

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by johnbhoy08, Jan 31, 2016.

1. johnbhoy08

johnbhoy08 Forum Member

Can anyone confirm if this is a bug or intentional behavior

Using Maschine as VST and creating arrangement going from scene to scene. As the track starts expanding in length in a linear fashion , ie lets say 4 scenes to cover the first 33 bars.then the amount i need to zoom in, on the scene pages, is getting bigger and bigger.

I zoom out so i can see all scenes i have created so far. I then close the Maschine VST and then open it again. When it opens the scene zoom level has reset to 1 and 1/2 scenes from scene 1.

Stragnely if i zoom 'in', and then close Maschine then it remembers the zoom level just fine. Its only when zooming out to have a full view of all the scenes that the zoom level is not remembered.

This is becoming a PITA having to zoom out constantly. Is this intentional ?

I

2. Tooshka

Tooshka NI Product Owner

Yes it is a bug, it will zoom in and remember but not zoom out and remember, confirmed, however do not expect this to be fixed, it has been an issue since v2 was released, NI have been informed, and they have shown little to no interest in fixing these sorts of bugs.

3. johnbhoy08

johnbhoy08 Forum Member

Thanks Tooshka

4. Uwe303

Uwe303 NI Product Owner

Hello,

yes can also confirm it, and that the zoom is independent on maschine screens and vst window is totally useless but maybe an downward compatibility thing but thats an other issue

Uwe

5. Nate @ NI

Nate @ NI NI Team NI Team

This should be fixed in 2.4.5, give it a shot when the release drops!

• Like Like x 1
  6. CakeAlexS

CakeAlexS NI Product Owner

7. johnbhoy08

johnbhoy08 Forum Member

Yes. This has been fixed and now works as expected. (not sure when it was fixed as my workflow has now changed)

Cheers

• Like Like x 1