Sennheiser Drumica free

Discussion in 'Third-Party Sample Libraries' started by kcearl, Jul 20, 2013.

1. kcearl

kcearl NI Product Owner

Huge drum library for kontakt...not up the with the abbey road series but certainly better than the entry level drum programmes

its in German so get your translator out as you need to register it :)

http://de-de.sennheiser.com/service-support/drummica

2. tubeaudiogear

tubeaudiogear NI Product Owner

Woow i can't believe they give it away for free, looks and sound amazing, thanks for the heads up!

3. Naji

Naji Forum Member

Thank you so much ! GREAT ! Even Midi-Groove-Files.
    And what a sound !
    SENNHEISER is one of my fav companies as for headphones (HD 265 linear or HD 280 pro) and mics.
    Room Types and Presets in Mixer are superb. And the fills - unbelievable !
    I love the sound of the toms !

Download takes about 2 hours ! WIN 7 64 bit / Internet Explorer.

NI ! YOU ARE FANTASTIC ! THANK YOU !

4. kcearl

kcearl NI Product Owner

Looks like theyve added a few hoops to jump through first now....must be the increased demand for downloads

Still looks pretty straightforward and worth it for an excellent 9gb kit

5. KingConga

KingConga New Member

I downloaded it in German, of course; but being new to NI, still not sure how to install it. Do I need to run any of the pkged NI installers, or can I simply put the folders in my library? Sorry if these sound silly, but like I said I'm new to NI.

6. JPaul23

JPaul23 NI Product Owner

Run the installer, then run service centre, it'll show after that in the libraries tab

ps: you have to get a serial number from the Sennheiser page. This was a bit tricky as I don't speak a word of german.....

Last edited: Jul 26, 2013
  7. nielsdolieslager

nielsdolieslager NI Product Owner

Cool, thanks for the link! Amazing, a free Kontakt Player instrument, that costs money, right?
    Sounds great, the sample start time feels a bit sloppy though. And some grooves sound worse :p

8. KingConga

KingConga New Member

Installer Needs Original DVD

What's up with this? I tried running the main installer, and the sub installer, and they both give error msgs that say it needs to be run from the original DVD. I even tried running it as administrator.:angry: