Stanton Final scratch 2 PLEASE HELP!

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR SCRATCH' started by fri, Aug 28, 2013.

1. fri

fri NI Product Owner

Need help! My Final Scratch 2 went down. I posted another thread in another area but I don't think I posted it in the right area. I have talked to Native instruments and Stanton regarding this issue and to my surprise not one person can help me. I know this unit is old but someone has to know what the problem is. I don't want to buy a whole new setup because Im not into the cd thing. I still use my Technics 1200's and numark mixer. Last week my final scratch stopped working. I launch the program and on the first screen it just says waiting like it cant see the scratch amp. it wont let me load any songs into a or b deck but if I minimize the program and select a song from my music folder on my laptop it will play it through my system. So Im thinking the firewire card may be ok but not sure. I reinstalled the drivers but still have the same problem. I have the original software that came with it many years ago and never updated anything. Is there anyone that can steer me in the right direction. Im wondering if I have a scratch amp problem if so I can get one of those fairly quickly.....Need help please, I cant work this weekend until I get this fixed!

2. fri

fri NI Product Owner

Anyone?

3. fri

fri NI Product Owner

I went and found another scratch amp, replace the firewire card, uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers and still cant get it to see my turntables at all. Is there anyone that can direct me in the right direction please? I know someone had this problem one time or another!