The serial does not belong to a known product... Help Please!

Discussion in 'NATIVE ACCESS' started by Keri Solomon, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Keri Solomon

Keri Solomon New Member

Hi!

Over a week ago, i bought the Soundiron collection and the Soundiron vocal bundle from Native Instruments. When i type both serial codes which i have got from my account page on the Native Instruments website into Native Access i get an error message saying registration failed, something went wrong during the registration process and the serial xxxx does not belong to a known product...

I have tried several times and i have put in 2 support ticket in the last week and a half and gotten no response from the native instruments team... i cant even contact to simply ask for a refund...

Has anyone had this problem? Am i doing something wrong? is there any way i can get in contact directly with the Native Instruments team?

Many Thanks

Keri

Last edited: Jan 7, 2020
  2. ShelLuser

ShelLuser NI Product Owner

Don't type, use copy & paste instead. I'm pretty convinced that this is caused by a typo on your end.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Matt @ NI

Matt @ NI Support Team NI Team

Hey Keri,

Sorry to hear you have issues with your serials. Can you please forward your ticket number so we can check this for you ?
    Please keep in mind, you can always chat with our registration team here: http://bit.ly/ni_account

4. Keri Solomon

Keri Solomon New Member

Thanks for reply.

I used copy and paste and tries typing it in manually also.

5. Keri Solomon

Keri Solomon New Member

6. Matt @ NI

Matt @ NI Support Team NI Team

One of our agents will get back to you about this shortly!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Keri Solomon

Keri Solomon New Member

I got a response, they registered one of my soundiron products, it still doesnt work in native access and i get the same error when trying to download. I also still need the other one registered and to work.

I emailed back yesterday but no response today...

Thanks

Keri