1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

This is Killing Me. Seriously

Discussion in 'General DJ Forum' started by ChristopherChris, Mar 4, 2013.

1. ChristopherChris

ChristopherChris New Member

When I arrow up or down in my Traktor playlist it skips 5 songs. please somebody help me with this annoying situation.

Thank You

2. makar1

makar1 Forum Member

Check the mapping entry for your up/down control and maybe adjust the sensitivity.

3. ChristopherChris

Makar1 thanks for the info, however I don't see anything about the sensitivity. It wack that you have to calibrate something like this in the 1st place. are there any NI reps on here that can assist me with this? -HollR

4. crucial d

crucial d NI Product Owner

On the contrary, isn't it fantastic that NI give us that degree of customisation!

5. ChristopherChris

Yo Yo Yo.......Figured it out. Thanks for the help fam - Peace

6. ChristopherChris

I was able to fix the issue I was having last night, now this morning I open Traktor and Boom! It's skipping songs in my Playlist again. WTH this isn't the first time I've had settings just change on me. Whats this all about? It has something to do with the mapping details. I've tried so many combinations already I hit a wall. any help is greatly appreciated.

Attached Files:

7. Karlos Santos

Karlos Santos Rocket Man Moderator

You need to change 'Interaction Mode' to 'Inc'.

8. ChristopherChris

haha, Still having this lame ass problem. lol
    ---
    Actually this isn't a funny matter. This is really killing my work flow and keeping me from putting together playlist. Unless I have hardware hooked up I'm unable to work with Traktor. Please someone help me with this.

9. makar1

makar1 Forum Member

What does your mapping look like, now that you've changed the interaction mode?