1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Three octave, regular sized keys NI hardware (M32+A25?)

Discussion in 'KOMPLETE KONTROL SERIES' started by krizalidzero, Mar 3, 2019.

1. krizalidzero

krizalidzero New Member

Hello.

I am in the market for three octave keyboards with regular sized keys.
    Native Instruments is making the M32 the A25, but there is no A32 or S32 (we need more A features in the S series).
    The M32 is great, but I want regular keys.

I am making this thread, and I hope it's appropriate, so Native Instruments can gauge interest in this type of hardware, and hopefully eventually make it.
    At the time, I own an iRig 37 Pro, and it's great as a form factor, but it lacks many featues and then there's the quality factor, that I feel only NI can bring to the game.

Regards.

2. mykejb

mykejb NI Product Owner

I'd love a 37 too, still like my old Novation SL37 but it's a little deep. An A37 would be great.

3. krizalidzero

krizalidzero New Member

Only two of us. I guess there isn't enough interest, eh? :(