1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Traktor 2.6.1 or any updates after 2.1.2 will not work

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by lane0914, Mar 5, 2013.

1. lane0914

lane0914 New Member

So i am having trouble downloading the update for traktor pro 2 from 2.1.2 to the most recent, i have downloaded the most recent update and at the end of the installation i restart my computer and upon opening traktor it still says its version 2.1.2 and nothing is different/changed, and even more idk what i did but i reopened traktor and it didnt recognize that i owned traktor already and was prompting me to activate the software to use it, i restarted my computer and that isnt coming up anymore but still is version 2.1.2, thank you for all who can help

2. crucial d

crucial d NI Product Owner

some system specs would help = Mac? PC?
    Also, did you use Service Center to update or a link from the NI site?

3. lane0914

lane0914 New Member

mac book pro, runnin 10.7.5, downloaded from the service center then after downloading restarted computer and nothing changed, then tried downloading it directly from the NI site with same problem