1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Traktor 3.3 effects and upcoming update

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR 3' started by Thomas @ NI, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJ Freshfluke

DJ Freshfluke Traktor Mod Moderator

thank you for your warm words! :)

sure. i've raised this in the past and i'm known for giving my opinion uncalled whenever i feel like it, so i'll do that surely again ;)

2. djfreebird

djfreebird New Member

where the hell is that update coming?

I'm so excited...hope the update will be there soon! 4 days of final testing... think they have put the lights in the christmas tree in stead of testing ;-) no i'm just joking... Let's all think positive!

3. PhilL

PhilL Moderator Moderator

Where did you get 4 days from BTW?

Phil

4. *B4LL4*

*B4LL4* Forum Member

from here i think^^

5. PhilL

Sorry that doesn't give a timeframe, but your 4 days guesstimate is not correct, AFAIK.

Some work still remains, we'll keep you posted though.

Phil

6. djfreebird

djfreebird New Member

Problems downloading 3.3.1

Hey, thx for the 3.1.1 update but i can not download this update!. i've tried 2 different pc's but the download doesn't start and gives a 'failed' error in the NI Serice center screen. Can this be solved please?

7. Mafra

Mafra NI Product Owner

Can't download

I have the same problem!

8. djfreebird

djfreebird New Member

I think it works now but very slowly...1%/minute... it's rush hour i think :D

9. PhilL

I'll check on it but the server may be getting pounded LOTS of people are going to want this.

For those wondering... Yes 3.3.1 has released its available to registered users for download. Enjoy and let us know what you think!

Phil

10. DXIII

DXIII NI Product Owner

Well first thing first, hi to you all. This is my first EVER post in all my two years of T3. The update downloaded no problem for me. updated T3.3 to T3.3.1 and its soooooooo nice to have the effects working better. much more usable.

Well done NI thanks for this much needed update

T3.3.1
    Xsession pro
    Windows Vista

11. bobjones

bobjones Forum Member

trying to download the update... 6 hours of random attempts to download the update and they all have failed so far.

I dare not install this before my gig on Friday ;)

12. PhilL

You should be slapped hard if you do..... Not because there is anything (non)specifically wrong with 3.3.1, but because we as DJ's set all these rock solid requirements that the application must be certifiably rock solid then we go install a mission critical app 1 day before or even 1 hour before you go live only to find there are problems on your system and all of a sudden the application is solely to blame. As the saying goes; When drenched in gasoline don't eff around with a lighter ;)

Phil

13. DXIII

DXIII NI Product Owner

6 hours, gee whiz thats a long time.3.3.2 be ready if ya lucky! :)
    Are you trying to download from S/C if so,Why don't you try signing in on the site go to the downloads & get it that way!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.