1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Traktor 3 & m audio's Ex

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR 3' started by Doc_ho, Feb 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doc_ho

Doc_ho NI Product Owner

I been debating if should i buy NI, Traktor 3 studio or M Audios Torq W/ Exponent But My question is, Will Traktor sync with m audios exponent i guess assign with All the buttons and nobs etc?

2. djfitty

djfitty Forum Member

The Xponent works fine with Traktor. Only the leds dont work. Also when you buy the Xponent it comes with Torq.

3. flashmp3

flashmp3 New Member

Be careful if you want to scratch it is not emulated well so you can't for example do backward scratch well because when you touch the jogwheel it takes a time before keeping playing the song again

4. Doc_ho

Doc_ho NI Product Owner

Over all which would be better Torq or Tractor for all my dj-ing and scratching needs

5. djfitty

djfitty Forum Member

Thats not true when I use the Xponent. It performs all scratch functions well. Although performance was better with 3.3.1.

6. djfitty

djfitty Forum Member

when you buy the Xponent Torq comes with it. So you can try to see how it responds. I like alot of thing about Torq and it is fun to use but the browser sucks.

7. flashmp3

flashmp3 New Member

Tks?

When i hold the jogwheel then i release it there is a latency before it plays the sound. That's is why i can't do backward scratch. Perhaps you could send me your .tks file (you can upload it at www.free.fr in "envoi de gros fichier")
    Thx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.