traktor 3 + omni control

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR 3' started by dsn, Dec 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dsn

dsn New Member

hi, recently bought a numark omni control.

drivers installed fine and software works well.

the only problem i am having is that my PFL toggle is doing nothing and my headphone output is just master output. Therefore my headphones only play what the speakers are playing.

Im relatively knew to the hardware side and ive got some simple speakers plugged into 'output1' only. As my new amp is being delivered. Will the arrival of the amp allow me to set up the second channel and consequently be able to have different headphone audio to master audio? or is it a software issue?

thanks in advance.

2. dsn

dsn New Member

i now have my amp and after connecting it in various ways, i am still unable to use the PFL function of my controller and therefore can only hear master audio through my headphones.

and help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
    ---
    thread closed, sorted the problem myself

3. DJ Phatso

DJ Phatso NI Product Owner

Take a look at the audio configuration in Traktor so that 1 output pair (usually 1/2) is used for the main mix and the other (3/4) for headphone.

4. warron2005

warron2005 New Member

Dude, how did you solve your problem with the sound out put as im having the same problems!

Really need help as im getting quite annoyed with it now.

Thanks in advance!

5. dsn

dsn New Member

i decided to map the PFL button to toggle on and off the jog wheels. and i mapped the KEY buttons to 'CUE' because cue automatically re-routes that decks audio through your headphones even if the crossfader is completely over to the other deck.

works fine for me, give me a shout if your stuck dude

6. warron2005

warron2005 New Member

To be honest im having a real nightmare.

I have a mac book pro and want to use that but have loaded all the drivers and software to it and it doesnt run anything properly at all, and theres some drop down menus missing from what it shows you in the book!

So i decided to try it on a old windows laptop ive got, uploaded the drivers and software and it kinda works, but because its old, it jumps, and the processor cant handle it, so was considering buying a new laptop to go with it to stop th hassle but didnt want to buy one just incase when i go to register the software again it wont do it as ive already registered it on my mac!

Im seriously pissed of with numark. Plug and play my arse!

7. nandogue

nandogue New Member

pleaseeeeeee

Man i'm having the same problem, pfl buttons dont work so i can;t do the right thing with my headphones, would you tell me how you map those buttons man? pleaseeeeee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.