1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Traktor Dj 2 tap BPM

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR DJ 2' started by RasmusRasmussen, Jul 2, 2019.

1. RasmusRasmussen

RasmusRasmussen New Member

Hi there,

I am really enjoying being able to DJ off my Soundcloud, and happy that my Z1 has come back into use.

Thank you for creating this app, and giving it away.

It seems that the program get roughly 50% of the track analysis wrong and I have to manually correct the BPM.

Using an iPad, how do I do this?

I have searched forums and YouTube but not found a solution.

Thank you

Rad

2. jimmyjamesh

jimmyjamesh NI Product Owner

I have a track that it has halved the bpm from 120 to 60 and I cannot change it with the x2 button

3. Matic7743

Matic7743 New Member

Hey. Ever found the way to do it? I see a tap for BPM but it does absolutely nothing. Also is there a way to change the tempo slightly during the playback??

4. Londonjak

Londonjak New Member

Old thread, new iOS td2 Dj. I’m getting tracks analysed at 170bpm! I know the tunes very well and I know the correct bpm, but I cant wind it down to the correct tempo, any ideas or are we stuck?

5. Demus

Demus NI Product Owner

click the the BPM...then you will see a drop down menu for setting down beat...2X.../2....or to tap the bpm on windows I think it's the same for iPad...Hope that helps..

6. Londonjak

Londonjak New Member

Nice! Just checked and your 100% spot on

That track that’s 170 will now be the nice and sensible 150

Many thanks