Traktor LE & external mixer

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR LE / TRAKTOR ME' started by hír4_78, Dec 23, 2016.

1. hír4_78

hír4_78 New Member

Hey,

I am attempting to use an old Gemini mixer as an external mixer with Traktor LE.

I am connecting using a Komplete audio 6, I have the white & red rca connectors from line 1 connected to a 1/4 jack that I plug in to L balanced out on Komplete, then the same for line 2 in to R balanced out.

In settings I can only hear the deck if its assigned to Main Output, using output 3 L & 4 L will not let me listen to the deck.

As I must assign main output for both decks tractor will play decks A & B in both channels on my mixer at the same time, apart from that the mixer controls are fine, please help!

Hope I'm making sense,,,,,

Cheers

2. solger

solger NI Product Owner

The KA6 outputs 1,2,3 and 4 are only mono outputs. So for a stereo signal you need to use the pairs 1/2 (1=left / 2=right) and 3/4 (3=left / 4=right).

So you connect KA6-output 1/2 to line 1 on your mixer and KA6-output-3/4 to line 2 on your mixer.
    Then in Traktor Preferences - Output Routing you need to use External Mixing Mode and assign Deck A to KA6 Main-1/2 and Deck B to KA6-3/4.

More info can be found in the included Traktor manuals.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
  3. hír4_78

hír4_78 New Member

Thanks very much, I have been attempting to connect one channel to 5/6 rca, and one to balance 3/4, I need to get 2 more 1/4 jacks!

Thanks a lot & merry christmas!