1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Traktor Pro Mapping for Pioneer DJM S9 available

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO / TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO' started by DJ Ush, Apr 28, 2020.

1. DJ Ush

DJ Ush NI Product Owner

Hello everyone, I was tired of finding only bad or no Tsi files and therefore I created a completely working mapping.
    Hopefully I can help some of you.
    STAY TUNED - DJ-Ush

Link Below:

2. Vinyl Tap

Vinyl Tap NI Product Owner

Very excited for this.

Could we get English sub-titles on the video?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Vinyl Tap

Vinyl Tap NI Product Owner

Can left & right decks be in different pad modes with your mapping?

• Like Like x 1
  4. sangdogg

sangdogg NI Product Owner

There are guys who achieved unlock the HID of S9,
    you don't even need to map buttons all day long.
    Traktor already can make that many devices plug and play but the opposite company asses don't allow it then Traktor has to lock it due to the law.
    This method is a kind of annoying if you don't know how to crack with HEX editor every released version, then you will have to rely on the guys who crack it. And I don't think they will ever release the method, because the method will get blocked.

There are some minor lectures on how to unlock other equipment in Traktor. You might achieve it as I believe my buddy also came through a hard way from those lectures.

• Like Like x 1
  5. DJ Ush

DJ Ush NI Product Owner

This Video is already in YouTube online but you will get a complete Manual in English like how to use this mapping Step by Step

6. DJ Ush

DJ Ush NI Product Owner

Yeah for sure, if you Load for example a Track into Deck A there will be only cues avaleble for Deck A & same for Deck B

7. DJ Ush

DJ Ush NI Product Owner

Yeah thats true, but believe me, that Mapping was more than only just one Day :-D it´s the First real working Mapping for a DJM S9 & will hopefully helps a lot of Native Instruemnts Users.

• Like Like x 1