1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Traktor S4 Filters

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by miked20010, Dec 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miked20010

miked20010 New Member

Hi I've been using traktor pro since they came out and I love the filter xone on the version 1.1.1.001 they are the the best filter ever sounds insane and doesn't cut off the sound with super amazing sound when u use as u know specially when u use the reverb T3 together Wow no words Its awesome filter ever ever . I always checked the new versions of traktor like the 1.2 but they changed the filters so I kept with old version just because of this filter. I'm disappointed because now I have the S4 and those filters come with it they are not good all when u use cut off the sound and doesn't sound good thought. If is possible on the next update on s4 software add that filter on the effects so we can map them or as option on the filter selection. Please NATIVE INSTRUMENTS do that everyone will be so happy its the best filter ever and all of us need that

Thanks in advance

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.