1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Traktor scratch 1.2; Finally a mature product?

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR SCRATCH' started by djdeebo, Mar 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frankle

frankle NI Product Owner

I would like customizable page headers like in T3.3 ... so that I don't need to switch pages, I can just have it how I like it :)

2. falsittino

falsittino New Member

that's nice! :)

3. DJ Freshfluke

DJ Freshfluke Traktor Mod Moderator

you can have beatgrids in TS as well ;)

4. wanya

wanya New Member

sampler , more effects (maybe smth like crush on djm800) , 4 decks , coloured vinyls , midi clock send , easy playlist edition, video playback

5. fudduf

fudduf Forum Member

keep in mind this is a bigger issue with NI because of their connection to Beatport, which does not offer cover art. as soon as that happens (if ever), i'm sure you'll see it in TS at the same time.

6. Djarsennal

Djarsennal Forum Member

3 times second that!

7. dj-bjuk

dj-bjuk NI Product Owner

Id3 Tag

Why can't you insert the "date created" or/and "date modified" as a ID3 TAG into TS & T3? Or make it possibly to change the "import date" because the import date is never the date where the file was created...

Cheers DJ Bjuk

8. djDoring

djDoring Account Suspended

you can put the date created into the tag ("comment" field for example) with mp3tag (http://www.mp3tag.de/).

my jobfile (date_created.mta) has the following code inside:

9. wanya

wanya New Member

colors on the playlist would be useful , when you can assign them to a certain genre or your favorite tracks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.