1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Traktor Scratch Demo or detailed Screenshots

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR SCRATCH' started by djDoring, Apr 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djDoring

djDoring Account Suspended

any possibility that ni releases a demo so people can look around the software or detailed screenshots of options,etc menus ?

2. Spyral

Spyral NI Product Owner

Look in the top thread "pricing availabilty" i posted screenshots.

3. DJ Freshfluke

DJ Freshfluke Traktor Mod Moderator

if you know T3, you will feel familiar with TS. there are no major changes in the GUI (except that TS has fixed layouts).

the most interesting changes are the special vinyl functions you could not see from the GUI, like loading the next track when flipping the record, absolut/ relative mode switches - all reachable with options in the prefs.

effects are now implemented as send/ return effects, so with my setup i couldnt make use out of it so far, but the effects itself you know from T3.

4. Spyral

Spyral NI Product Owner

N.G. > You do know you can mix your fx sends with the A8DJ hooked up right? I can't quite remember where the setting is, but I'll find it tonite and post it up here.

5. DJ Freshfluke

DJ Freshfluke Traktor Mod Moderator

prefs > audio setup > soundcard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.