Traktor scratch pro (audio 8)

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR SCRATCH' started by vinyldigger, Feb 28, 2013.

1. vinyldigger

vinyldigger New Member

Hello

I bought Traktor Scratch Pro wit the Audio 8 interface about 2 years ago. Never updated anything so far. Its still workin fine. Since its hard to find those old control vinyls im thinkin of updatin. Is there any way to update at all? If yes, how? And will the new control vinyls even work wit my Audio 8 interface? Please help me out.

thx a lot!

2. makar1

makar1 Forum Member

NI still sell the Mk1 Vinyls in their online store.

You can buy a Traktor Scratch 2 Software and Timecode Kit if you want to upgrade, and your Audio 8 will still work the same.

3. makar1

makar1 Forum Member

I think after 2 years of owning the Audio 8 they'd have learned how to set it up. Please adverstise somewhere else e.g. in your own thread rather than bumping concluded posts.

4. gpat1968

gpat1968 New Member

I am still trying to get traktor scratch (audio 8) to map with the numark mixtrack pro. Has anyone been able to successfully complete this task?

5. makar1

makar1 Forum Member

How far have you gotten so far? Are you using Internal Mixing Mode with the Audio 8 set as your Traktor Audio Device?

6. gpat1968

gpat1968 New Member

I have been able to set a couple of keys such as the deck load and play/pause. Right now I amus
    Ing internal mix mode while I attemot to get everything mapped.

7. makar1

makar1 Forum Member

Numark provide a standard Traktor mapping for the Mixtrack on their website.