1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Update for Maschine 2 Factory Library

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by Reefius, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Reefius

Reefius NI Product Owner

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Mick @ NI

Mick @ NI Banaholic NI Team

And because I know you're going to ask :D

The "various minor content bugs" was mostly removing empty patterns from kits.

And for the MIDI templates for external hardware that got added to the Factory Library... It's the ones that needed to be downloaded here: https://support.native-instruments....sets-to-Control-External-Hardware-Instruments but there are some new ones added too. I will post them here once I know more

• Like Like x 3
  3. René must be Unique

René must be Unique NI Product Owner

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Mick @ NI

Elektron Model Samples
    Jomox AIRBase 99
    Jomox XBase 09
    Korg Volca Beats
    Korg Volca Sample
    MFB Tanzbear
    MFB Tanzbear Lite
    MFB Tanzmaus
    Novation Circuit Drums
    Roland TR-09
    Roland TR-8

• Like Like x 2
  5. HammyHavoc

HammyHavoc NI Product Owner

Nerdy question of the day: what's the process for adding MIDI templates at NI? Can we request certain things? Can we contribute templates? I've got some gear that I wouldn't mind having a MIDI template for, or even making one and contributing it.

Example of one: sat with a REON Drift Box RE501R_MIDI on my desk that arrived a few days ago. Not yet tried to integrate it into my Maschine workflow, though it's a killer box. Got some other relatively interesting odds and ends too that just came out or are not yet released... :- )

6. Mick @ NI

Will you then also send us the hardware, so we can check the template? :p

That's the problem here, we'll need to check every template before we include it in the Factory Library. And unfortunately, we don't have access to all the hardware (I wish, that would be a candy store! :D)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. HammyHavoc

HammyHavoc NI Product Owner

Might be able to arrange that with some. :- ) Failing that, I could always do a video going through the entire MIDI implementation chart, though I know it's not your standard procedure.

Always the option of a webcam with the audio interface set as the mic input and rtpMIDI over the net too.

8. olegcouture

olegcouture New Member

Is it possible to novation bass station 2 ?

9. b-r@nno

b-r@nno NI Product Owner

hey mick, a little "problem" came to my mind after reading your post. maybe in an (not urgent) next update the following situation could be adressed:

- when loading groups from expansions
    - and going into a sounds "channel settings" to set an AUX-send
    - usually in expansions the send amount is predefined at "100%" or "0DB"
    - even if there's no aux-destination set
    - this means: every time one chooses an available aux-send, the send amount is freaking high

why is this a "problem"?

- it isn't one per se
    - but: we are usually used to have a aux-send set to -INF/silent to start with so we can gradually blend in the needed amount of send-level
    - take reverb for example: if we are exposed to a 100%-to-aux-reverb-fx it's hard (for me at least) to recalibrate my ears to not overdo it

just an idea in case you/others will find some time to edit the groups-/expansion-aux-sends...

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. ALDREAD

ALDREAD NI Product Owner

Anything new been added to the list , since the last time ?

11. Supercreative

Supercreative NI Product Owner

Much more creativity :D;)

• Funny Funny x 1