1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

using in/out buttons when loop is playing to change song pos.

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by CharlyBeck, Nov 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CharlyBeck

CharlyBeck Forum Member

it often happens that when you add a looped scene with only kick drum you set the loop range wrong. when the clap on beat 2 comes in you will recongize because the clap then comes on 1 for example.

this may sound interesting but it should be easy to correct on the fly:

when a loop is playing as far as i see the in-button has no function.

i'd like to use it to set the play position to the start pos of the loop to correct the beatmatch in order the clap to match beat 2.

to do this i currently have to use a loop slot but if all loop slots are in use it becomes difficult to correct it on the fly. (pressing 'loop active twice works but it could mash up your loop completely if a scene change happens in the song)

accoring to this the end knob may be used to exit the loop. then you can set a loop before a drop and enter the drop correctly timed.
    you need to adjust the loop logic for the exit-loop stuff in order to be sure the loop is exited and not reentered. i made another suggestion including this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.