1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Vestax VCI-100 Firmware update 1.2

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR 3' started by Timtango, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cozmic023

Cozmic023 New Member

Thanks for the info Simplysounds, I'll have a look in the box later and see if i can find a CD?

As for the VCI-100, the flashing firmware procedure went ok without any problems.

I did my first mix last night, and all went ok apart from sometimes when your cueing up a track. It would jump a few bars, soon as you hit play. (Needing to be re-cued up again)

It only did this 2-3 times during a 3hr mix, but would be annoying if you pressed play to drop a track into the mix and it jumps several bars.

I think the other problem i'm having is mapping the 'low eq' knobs to the filter, as i'm only using a 3 band eq for mixing. (I'm using Traktor Scratch Pro v1.12)

Apart from those two problems, the rest is top notch and i'm well happy with it!:D

Cheers
    Lee

2. Cozmic023

Cozmic023 New Member

Well i found the CD, it was at the bottom of the box.

As for my other two problems:
    I still get the jumping when in firmware v1.3, but not in v1.2?

Seems like i've got a CC for each side of the 'EQ low' control, with a centre note for the centre. (Not sure how i'd map that to the filter? My other option is to use the gain control, as i think it's a single CC?

Any clues? I don't want to cross post elsewhere.......i'll carry on searchng.

Cheers
    Lee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.