1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Warp function and High Level Loop tools

Discussion in 'Feature Request Archive' started by Fernando Midi, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Fernando Midi

Fernando Midi New Member

Maschine is the star of Native ... I think it's time to incorporate the WARP function and high level manipulation for loops, making definitely Maschine the most amazing tool for Live performances....

• Like Like x 1
  2. domsko67

domsko67 New Member

+1 for this. warp function/flex/improved time stretch manipulation long long overdue.

3. EricCrox

EricCrox New Member

I know many people would tell Topic Starter that he shouldn't be expecting that from NI, since it's been a long time and they seem to ignore the issue...

BUT

The upcoming Akai 2.0 Software has this feature and this is the simple rule of competition here. Yes, as Maschine owner I wouldn't switch to Akai just because of warp/time-stretch feature. However, potential buyers will read reviews on both and will see the Maschine's major downfall and probably vote for Akai's product.

Let's face it, NI guys can be cocky and ignorant towards folks, who already have their gear, but this is not the right strategy to win the market. Especially when a major competitor is learning on its mistakes.

I'm sure I'll be looked down on and get an arrogant reply from local moderator(s). But that will only illustrate the above.

4. David V

David V New Member

Hi everybody!

To NI Developers,

When I enter a sample to the sound chanel and I'm in the slicing tab, I would like there to be a warp option like the window that has ableton to manipulate the time points of the sample.

For example, when you mark the slices should have the option that with a command you can move those points by changing the duration of each slice to adjust to the beat or the duration you want before you click on apply, that would be wooow!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="i7P20WQ"><a href="//imgur.com/i7P20WQ"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

https://imgur.com/i7P20WQ

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="J0H9DaE"><a href="//imgur.com/J0H9DaE"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

https://imgur.com/J0H9DaE

Regards from Ecuador.

David V.

5. David V

David V New Member