1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Solved Wave Alchemy Evolution/Drumvolution libraries issues

Discussion in 'Third-Party Sample Libraries' started by tomatoKetchup, May 8, 2019.

1. tomatoKetchup

tomatoKetchup New Member

Hello,

Has anyone had any issues lately with their Wave Alchemy Evolution/Drumvolution sample libraries? Mine are somehow not recognised anymore by Native Access, I get a Failed status on the product page. I tried re-downloading the whole sample libraries from Wave Alchemy's website and re-linking the folder from Native Access but I get an error message.
    Evolution.png

I also tried re-adding both my libraries' serial numbers and again I get an error message:
    serial.png

I also own Revolution from the same company and somehow this one works perfectly, and even if I re-enter the serial number it gets validated each time.
    One thing I noticed is that the serial number format from Revolution differs from the 2 others: it only has numbers while the 2 others have a combination of numbers and letters. I'm wondering if Native Instruments somehow updated their serial format specs.

I've contacted both Native Instruments and Wave Alchemy's supports but got no reply from either so far. In the meantime I'm addressing the community here to see if anyone has similar issues or could even test out their serial numbers if they happen to own any of these libraries.

Thanks for reading!

2. tomatoKetchup

tomatoKetchup New Member

3. MMDT

MMDT New Member

Same here tomatoKetchup! Looking for answers!

4. tomatoKetchup

tomatoKetchup New Member

Hi MMDT.

NI finally found how to resolve the issue and gave me the following instructions:

It worked for me and hopefully it'll for you too!

All the best.

5. MMDT

MMDT New Member

I'll give a try. I'll post back here if it does. Thanks!

6. MMDT

MMDT New Member

hmmm, no .xml files only one file in there (pal.db). Did you keep that one?