1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome to the new forum!

Discussion in 'NI Website and Forums' started by Keir @ NI, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Marcovallacqua

Marcovallacqua New Member

Communication problem between two ipad and Traktor s2 console mk2 with Traktor dj! Every time I play after half an hour I began to notice some Visual delays 1/1000th of a second on the track, then small sound delay up to do off the audio of everything from the ipad the track continued to flow while the console was not audio, I put the airplane mode, I rebooted the app but after half an hour still more problems to the Visual and audio delays. The console was having surges back button illumination, the cue function that did not work, the play doesn't work, the a and b buttons for inserting the console track didn't work but just press one of them occurs 2 the console shutdown for a few seconds and then turn back on and restart the audio! For well 3 times! What can I do? Foreword I downloaded the app like dj pad etc could go in conflict? In addition I set the sync through dropbox

2. gavspav

gavspav NI Product Owner

I can't make forum posts on my ipad in the Dolphin Browser. Havent tried it with safari.

If I tap in the box which I would type into nothing happens - I can make a title for a new thread but I can't activate the actual message box and it is the same if I try to reply to a thread.

Its not keeping me awake at night but I thought I'd report it. Its an Ipad 2 Ios 7. Latest Dolphin

3. jmass

jmass New Member

Hola,
    Tengo un controlador S2 y el mapa que necesita, por favor alguien puede ayudarme.
    La configuración que dejar de mapeo de imágenes. Es muy simple pero me complica hacer el mapa ..
    1. La función tiene que ser capaz de manejar Hotcue 5,6,7 y 8 (cada piso)
    2. Además, con el botón de reinicio para activar el flujo (por cada CUBIERTA
    Gracias.

_______

Hola,

Tengo Un Controlador S2 y del necesito mapearlo, please Alguien me You can Ayudar.

La configuracion del mapeo lo dejo en imagen. En Realidad es sencillo pero sí me complica del mucho a la hora del mapeo ..

1. Necesito Con El Función Un Poder manejar los Hotcue 5,6,7 y 8 (de CUBIERTA CADA)

2. Y Con El reinicio Button Poder Activar el FLUX (párrafo CADA CUBIERTA

Gracias.

Captura de pantalla 2014-05-05 12.31.09.png

4. jmass

jmass New Member

Hello,
    I have a S2 controller and map it need, can someone please help me.
    The configuration I leave image mapping. It is really simple but it complicates me when mapping ..
    1. The function need to be able to handle Hotcue 5,6,7 and 8 (each DECK)
    Two. And with the reset button to activate the FLUX (for each DECK
    Thank you

5. jtolksdo

jtolksdo Forum Member

Hey,
    looking for Keywords like Traktor S4, Kontrol X1 or Pioneer DDJ SX does not work as S4 as well as SX are too short. I think it shall be possible to search for two characters as well, especially your own Products have these short names.

6. jackn2mpu

jackn2mpu NI Product Owner

This is a fault of most website's search engines, not just NI's. And really I don't blame the software developers for doing this as just searching for two characters could return a bunch of hits that mean nothing to the search.

7. karlfranz

karlfranz NI Product Owner

Forum posts from the ipad don't work properly. At some point it stops allowing you to edit or enter new characters. Something is broken.

8. Mercurian

Mercurian New Member

I've been a member for years and own products but I'm listed as a "New Member". Maybe a bug?

9. jackn2mpu

No bug.

The tag 'member' is based on having a certain minimum number of posts here but I don't know what that is. Anything below that number is considered a 'new member'. The length of ownership of NI product or even whether one owns any NI product is immaterial to membership status here on the forums. Meaning you can own NI product and NOT be a member of the forum, you can be a member without owning NI product or you can own NI product for years but not join the forum until at a later time.

Last edited: May 19, 2014
  10. Lyndwode

Lyndwode New Member

Great overall!

Posting longer comments on my iPhone proves difficult however, because the text box scrolls below the keyboard so on can no longer see the text being entered. When I scroll using my finger, I can no longer enter text without clicking done and re-selecting the text box.

I in safari. I also just wanted to add that to the beginning of my my post and could not select the text to exit or insert any additional text at the top of the post. As I can't see the text I'm typing currently, I'm sorry for any typos :)

Attached Files:

11. pallu

pallu New Member

very gud site

12. SteveECrane

SteveECrane NI Product Owner

Here's my feedback, for all it's worth:

Clicking on this URL:

http://www.native-instruments.com/forum/link-forums/product-installation.240/

here:

http://www.native-instruments.com/forum/forums/komplete-area.4/

results in this error message:

"The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies."

Cookies ARE enabled - and, in Firefox, they are explicitly allowed, in order to 'test' for this problem and remove any ambiguity - but the issue remains.

Same old, same old!

13. jackn2mpu

The first link you post does just what you say but the second one works just fine here on Firefox 26.

14. SteveECrane

SteveECrane NI Product Owner

Errr, yes! o_O

Of course it will! :confused:

Because - to paraphrase the post - it says "...clicking on the link xxxx which is located here..." :p

When reporting a fault, clarity dictates that one needs to give the page the broken link is on, as well as the failing URL itself. :rolleyes:

15. DarkStar

DarkStar NI Product Owner

Bump, now 3 months

16. Paul Jones

Paul Jones New Member

The 'product installation' under 'Komplete' won't load - claims there's a redirect loop.

17. dysamoria

dysamoria NI Product Owner

Message edit text boxes don't behave properly on iPhone. If you touch anything else (like scrolling, and it doesn't auto scroll) or try to do editing, there's zero responsiveness and the ability to enter text is lost. The only way to get back to entering text is to close the keyboard and touch the text box again.

Performance is poo also.

[thats an iPhone typo for "poor" but auto correct is also non-functional on this forum with certain types of corrections, like my "that's" abkve <- and thst] sigh

And the page formatting isn't right. Most content is sized right but the page top contents aren't right (the whole page is bigger than the mobile view content, including the page header and menus.

Last edited: May 31, 2014
  18. amyhughes

amyhughes NI Product Owner

This is still true of the sales and installation forums.

19. The Wudz

The Wudz New Member

20. The Wudz

The Wudz New Member

New to the 'Forums' but reading into them, it seems that I am at the back of a very long que for help with the distortion problems on A6. Surely it must be apparent that most of us have been through the 'Help & Knowledge Base' trying all the suggestions, configurations, updates and praying. Is it likely that there might be a definitive answer to this problem that is inherent in the 'Traktor' set up? I am myself wondering why I did not plum for 'Serato'

Please shut me up!