1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Massive X, Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Welcome to the Traktor DJ 2 Feedback Forum!

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR DJ 2' started by Keir @ NI, May 16, 2019.

1. Keir @ NI

Keir @ NI Community, man NI Team

Hi,

As you may have seen, we’re running an open user forum during TRAKTOR DJ 2’s first month of release, but it's over in the Support Community.

To tell us what you want to see in the next updates of TRAKTOR DJ 2, please here:

TRAKTOR DJ 2 FEEDBACK AREA

Our Support team and members of the dev team are on hand there to respond to your feedback and questions.

If you'd like to learn more about TRAKTOR DJ 2 more generally, please check out the following:

TRAKTOR DJ 2 PAGE ON THE NI SITE
    TRAKTOR DJ 2 ON THE APP STORE

Finally, this page comparing TRAKTOR DJ2 with TRAKTOR PRO 3 may help answer some feature questions.

Best wishes,
    The TRAKTOR team

Last edited: May 28, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Sean McCabe

Sean McCabe NI Product Owner

Record function, + - 6,8 pict controls the ability to change the effects i like the echo and flanger personally, beat grid adjust and the ability to pre analyze playlists for bpm etc.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kalo

Kalo Active Member

Keir @ NI , Stefan @ NI ... and whole team:

A BIG compliment for opening a FEEDBACK AREA, i follow the NI activities since years .. but it is the first time i see such an proactive, structured and user releated approch from NI :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Your feedback area tool makes lot sense, because user can vote (and comment) !. Great job. Win win for NI and user. Maybe we user must take care that we open a feedback ticket always for single ideas (not a combination).

Good luck .. keep the great idea to listen to your user, they are the most valuable esset for NI ;)
    And of course wish you and us a great future on the new T architecture.

Last edited: May 29, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  4. loopbg

loopbg NI Product Owner

Thanks for the opportunity to share my wish list!

1. I'd like to see access to my Spotify account and the Spotify offline tracks library on the device ... and perhaps the new Youtube future ... I can't really figure out why would I want to go the Soundcloud Go way ...
    2. I'd like to be able to use S4 and/or Z2 with a mobile device. The extensive I/O and standalone mixer mode in S4 is quite appealing. Z2 (MK2?) w/ iPad have been my portable dream setup for very, very long time ... and with Spotify, please.
    3. Android - I still own an iPhone, an iPad and a Mac, but my primary phone is now a powerful Android device for 1/2 the price of iPhone X. Apple's devices and OS are great, but not the greatest for sure.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kalo

Kalo Active Member

maybe best you share all wishes directly here, then we can vote ;):
    https://support.native-instruments....70.1146297141.1558940138-622060966.1558940138

6. mikebosch

mikebosch New Member

Midi mapping would be a nice feature for mapping other controllers. At first sight I like the simplicity of this application really nice job.

7. northumberlandweddingdj

northumberlandweddingdj New Member

• I would also like to see Spotify integrated as I have my playlists there linked to djay 2 app but would rather be using my iPad with Traktor DJ 2 and my S2 MK3 with Spotify integration

8. Kaporion

Kaporion Forum Member

add the option to access cloud services (also non mainstream ones like pCloud) or, at least, access the File app and from there import tracks

• Like Like x 1
  9. pollu

pollu New Member

Hello,
    I (stil) am a heavy traktordj user, for shows and for pleasure.

The first thing I missed was that the new app does not use the old library. This means re adding your cue points of all your songs.

Also, I don’t see where you can find your history, so that you can make playlists with that.

I think one of the best features of the first app was the possibility to show the filter and the effect next to each other, giving extensive creative possibilities of altering the sound, with the new app you can only alter 1.

On the bright side I do love the possibility to shift the loop with 1 finger.

I will keep on testing and post things about the app!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Kalo

Kalo Active Member

11. Mani Muchasalsa

Mani Muchasalsa New Member

Great app. Sleek and good looking. But as it’s predecessor for iPad, there is no auto mix which is not only ideal by vital for house parties. I do hope you guys can add that. I think there are many out there like myself will have no problem paying a few pounds to have that feature. That’s what has made your competitors iPad and phone music softwares more popular and in much demand. Cheers

12. Kevin De Maesschalck

Kevin De Maesschalck New Member

I managed to get traktor pro 3 working on el capitan 10.11.6 and downloaded the correct driver for my controller 2.8.0. the software recognizes the sound card in the controller but all the buttons don t respond

the controller lights up and sometimes only the usb light lights up and keeps burning

music comes out of the controller as well but faders etc don t respond

any ideas getting desperate here

thx

13. Zdravko Kerelsky

Zdravko Kerelsky NI Product Owner

Hey! I'm new to the forums here, but I have been using Traktor on my PC for over 12 years for professional gigs.
    I'm getting an iPad now, and I'd like to use timecode vinyl with that and my Motu M4 interface. I have an S4 mk2 that works well, but the sound feels sub-par comparatively.
    Will there be timecode support for the app? That would help me leave my computer at home 100%. I'm sure others would feel the same!

14. Dave_Divine

Dave_Divine New Member

Hi, I recognized, the feedback forum is read-only, so how can we now give feedback & suggestions about Traktor DJ 2?