1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Wow I Can Finally Post Again

Discussion in 'General DJ Forum' started by kaaos, Apr 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaaos

kaaos Forum Member

I had to only rest my password 20 times..lol

2. mexicannnnnn

mexicannnnnn NI Product Owner

Welcome back.

3. kaaos

kaaos Forum Member

i miss the old board

4. mexicannnnnn

Me 2....

(THIS shitty board wouldbnt even let me write the above on its own I got a "The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.")

5. kaaos

kaaos Forum Member

it also seems deserted in here . i can actualy hear an echo))))) hello))))) echo ) ) ) )

6. mexicannnnnn

Yeah I think people jumped ship...

7. beta247

beta247 NI Product Owner

this "all in one" community thing doesn't feel the same at all.its so buggy,hell i don't even come up as a registered user even tho i'm listed as one.
    ...it must have been when i set up my account and the amount of "timed outs" the site had when i was inputing.

hell, i still can't change my password.

8. dropadrop

dropadrop New Member

wow

I can post now too! I was wondering why it kept complaining that I don't have rights as soon as I logged in...

9. dlinke

dlinke Forum Member

AH, BTW

When there comes a new member to ask something we have been over like a hundred of times, don´t blame him, SEARCH FUNCTION DOESN´T WORK!!!!

10. Sean

Sean Forum Member

I'm back again but shortened to Sean. good to hear you all again chaps!
    this forum software is no good...

11. Horny_Tf

Horny_Tf Forum Member

?

how did you reset your usernames to ones without '_tf' ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.